ОписаниеThis free 30-day trial version lets you try out TextMaker Mobile, the only word processor for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Word documents while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your documents exactly like they look on your PC - even using the correct fonts if you copy them to your Android device.
• Edit and save all .doc and .docx files from Microsoft Word 6.0 up to 2010 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
• Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Word files.
• PDF export directly from within the app
• On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
• Work with tracked changes and comments like you do in Microsoft Word on your PC.
• Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app.
• Pictures may be inserted from image files, from the built-in camera, and the photo gallery.
• Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
• Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
• Apply Paragraph styles
• Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
• Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
• Display any TrueType or OpenType font
• Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
• Multi-level undo and redo
• View documents in print view or draft mode
• Document statistics (keystrokes, characters, words, sentences, etc.)
• Send documents by e-mail directly from TextMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, etc.)
• Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
• ... and much more!
TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft Word, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a document in Microsoft Word on your PC, edit it using TextMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Word. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android word processor does this!
Supported file formats: TextMaker (TMD, TMV), Microsoft Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM), RTF, HTML, OpenDocument / OpenOffice / LibreOffice (ODT, OTT, SXW), Pocket Word (PSW, PWD), plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Usage tips: You can access the most important commands through the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. You get access to all commands by pressing the Menu key (in Android 4.x: by tapping on the Menu button on the screen).
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help.
Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Setting up the spell checker: http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm#dictionaries
Keywords: word processor, writer, text program, viewer, office, Text Maker, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems