ОписаниеFarkle Dice is an exciting fast paced dice game for 2 – 4 players. It's a duel to 10,000 points as you play against famous western heroes, outlaws or your friends. Roll the dice to earn big points! That one combination of skill and luck could make you the new Sheriff of Old Town, USA.
*** SUPER OPTIMIZED FOR BOTH TABLETS & PHONES ***
*** English | Spanish | French | German | Japanese | Korean ***
*** Leaderboards and Achievements using Google+ ***
*** Downloaded over 850,000 Times ***
Farkle Dice has stunning artwork, engaging sound, and is both fun to play and user friendly. You'll have hours and hours of entertainment for FREE.
Both new and experienced players will love the clarity of the score board and how quickly you can jam out a game while in a meeting (before someone notices). Make sure to turn down the sound effects first or you'll be caught.
100% dice randomization to prevent cheating. Each roll uses a robust randomization algorithm implemented by our lead engineer. The computer player has the same chance you do. Sometimes, you have to take that extra risk and roll again!
• Optimized for Tablets and Phones
• Tons of customization options! You set the scoring rules to how you want to play.
• Customize Break-In Score
• Customize Point to Win
• Customize Three Pair Scoring
• Customize Rolling a Farkle Score
• Customize Hot Dice Setting
• Customize 4, 5, 6 of Kind Setting
• Customize Straight Score
• Play against up to three of your friends
• Play against different western outlaws and heroes, each one offering a unique challenge
• Share your winning score in Facebook or Twitter
• Fantastic graphics, professionally drawn
• Professional sound track and sound effects
• Stats to track your best game, turn, wins, and more
• New player hints pointing out which dice can be scored (they can be turned off in settings for experienced players)
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. How do you play Farkle Dice?
A. The rules can be found by tapping 'Menu' then 'How to Play'.
Q. When does the 'Score It' button become active?
A. You need to select at least one scoring dice.
Q. Which dice can be scored?
A. The dice with the arrows above them can be used for scoring. You can turn the arrows off in Settings.
Also known as Zonk, Zilch, 5,000, 10,000, Wimpout, Hot, Piffle and Farkel.
We are constantly updating the game. If you experience any problems, please email our team and we will investigate the problem right away.