ОписаниеNow you can chat with your fellow minecraft players at any Minecraft server (That don't require client mods to join) at any place you want! Note: This is not a playable game, it's merely an app to connect to servers to chat.
(DOES NOT WORK WITH MODLOADER & FORGE SERVERS!)
- Support for Minecraft 1.2.5, 1.3.*,1.4.*, 1.5.*, 1.6.* and 1.7.*
- Teams and Scoreboards
- Server List (max. 2 for Lite)
- Server chat. You can type commands too
- Chat with color codes
- Player List with whisper and options for OP players.
- Custom Player List options (max. 1 for Lite)
- Direct Connection
- Offline Mode support
- Other misc. settings
- Maximum of 2 servers on server list
- No custom message for auto-login
- Cannot show skin as player icons in Player List
- Maximum of 1 Custom Player List action
- To access player list from chat, just swipe your thumb to the left.
NOTE: If you're going to join a survival server then make sure that you logged off last time you played on a secure area, as your character will be vulnerable to any danger as if you were there idling on your computer.
1. How do I register an account?
A: To use this app you must have a valid Minecraft account, that you register at minecraft.net. You can also use "Force Offline Mode" to use without logging in, but you'll only be able to join Offline Mode servers.
2. It does not work with this server!
A: If you can join on the computer but you can't on the app, that means that the server is not supported. Tekkit, or any kind of mod that require jar modification on PC are not supported and there's no guarantee it will work.
3. I have a problem! How do I solve?
A: Drop us an email. This page should have an option to send us an email below. (English, Portuguese and French only)
4. The server says I'm having strange bot activities
A: That's normal. The program itself doesn't simulate a full blown minecraft client in favor of speed and performance. We cannot predict what will happen to your account on that server, you better ask the admins if you're allowed to use this app on the server.
5. Says I do not own Minecraft but I do!
A: You probably mistaken the account. Just as note, owning Minecraft Pocket is not the same as owning Minecraft. If you want to login either way, just force Offline Mode in the options